Yeshua HaMashiach / Jesus The Messiah
Darkness would fall over Israel at noon on a day where the L-rd would have Israel mourn for an only Son.
- Prophesized Amos 8:9-10
- Fulfillment Matthew 27:45
To die before the 2nd Temple is destroyed
- Prophesized Daniel 9:24-27; Nehemiah 2:1-8; 5:14
- Fulfillment Temple destroyed in 70 A.D.; Yeshua killed between 30-33 A.D.
To be an intercessor between man and G-d.
- Prophesized Isaiah 59:16
- Fulfillment Matthew 10:32
To perform miracles.
- Prophesized Isaiah 35:5-6
- Fulfillment Matthew 11:4-6
To be a guide to Jews and Gentiles.
- Prophesized Isaiah 42:1; Isaiah 49:1-8
- Fulfillment Luke 2:32
Would die for the sins of Israel & the World.
- Prophesized Isaiah 53:5-8
- Fulfillment Matthew 20:28; 1 John 2:2
To be preceded by a messenger.
- Prophesized Malachi 3:1
- Fulfillment Matthew 11:10-11
Would have no broken bones.
- Prophesized Psalm 34:20/21; Exodus 12:46; Numbers 9:12
- Fulfillment John 19:33
The Jew’s authority to administer capital punishment would be gone when the Messiah arrived.
- Prophesized Genesis 49:10
- Fulfillment John 18:31
The Messiah would be rejected.
- Prophesized Isaiah 53:3
- Fulfillment Matthew 27:21-23
To be the Son of G-d.
- Prophesized Isaiah 9:6-7
- Fulfillment Luke 1:32
The Messiah would be called L-rd.
- Prophesized Jeremiah 23:5-6
- Fulfillment John 13:13
To be G-d within a man.
- Prophesized Zechariah 12:10-11
- Fulfillment John 10:30
To bring salvation.
- Prophesized Isaiah 59:16-20
- Fulfillment Luke 19:10
Israel would see, but not see; hear, but not hear.
- Prophesized Isaiah 6:9-10
- Fulfillment Matthew 13:13-15
He would be tried and condemned.
- Prophesized Isaiah 53:8
- Fulfillment Acts 8:31-35
His message would spread worldwide.
- Prophesized Isaiah 49:6
- Fulfillment Acts 15:15-18
When G-d establishes His new covenant, Israel will come to know the L-rd; not just His laws.
- Prophesized Jeremiah 31:31-34
- Fulfillment Matthew 11:29-30
To be a prophet like Moses.
- Prophesized Deuteronomy 18:15,19
- Fulfillment John 5:45-47
To sit at the right hand of G-d.
- Prophesized Psalm 110:1
- Fulfillment Mark 16:19