Sanctuary Messianic Family,
Shalom in the magnificent wonderous grace of Messiah Y’shua.
Thank you to each one that responded regarding our fellowship this coming weekend. Though the responses varied, it was encouraging to see a heart of faith in each response. I thank God for the reality of Messiah in each person.
Through your responses, prayer, and the always present help of the Holy Spirit, we believe that we have a unique creative solution that will fit our precious fellowship. We are not forsaking the fellowshipping of ourselves together, yet at the same time, we are honoring our civic leaders, our community, as well as our building owners, RIMI.
So here is our plan:
- We will have a “drive-in” service at RIMI parking lot on Saturday morning 10:30 AM.
- Cars will be arranged in a semi-circle facing a small podium with outdoor microphone.
- Pastor Art will share the word from the podium.
- Sister Nancy may lead songs with guitar from podium or back of pickup truck.
- We have a GoToMeeting scheduled for 10:30 am for remote participation.
- GoToMeeting info is at the end of this email.
- The RIMI building will be open for the use of the restrooms.
- We will have disinfectant wipes at each doorway and bathroom.
- Those entering building will be asked to wipe down items touched before and after use.
- Weather forecast is rain and overcast – staying in cars will be the primary plan.
- If the weather is warm and sunny – people may want to bring lawn chairs or sit on cars.
- Light breakfast and Hebrew Honey at 9:15 am are canceled.
- We strongly encourage people to come early. It may take a bit of direction for parking.
- You are encouraged to bring your own communion items, snacks or refreshments.
- We will not be serving food, but we can do a parking lot in-car Oneg.
This plan enables us to meet at our usual location. It will be physically distancing, yet spiritually connecting. We will be able to see and hear each other but from a distance.
As we mentioned before there is no judgement that this is better or worse than decisions made by other congregations. There is also no judgment or criticism for anyone that decides that it would be best not to attend this meeting.
We ask for your prayers that this may open up doors for additional contact and ministry to the surrounding neighborhood.
God is good and His kindness (Chesed, Charis, Grace-Mercy) is forever!
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Art and Deb Weiner
Don and Nancy Kurtz
Here is GoToMeeting info: you must first download GoToMeeting on phone, tablet or computer.
Sat, Mar 28, 2020 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM (CDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
Access Code: 829-271-789
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: